8. Oktober 2009

tag 32: 08.10.2009


I feel pretty,

oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright, and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight, I feel charming, oh so charming, I feel harming how charming I feel! usw usw... ja wie ihr hoeren koennt bin ein ganz kleines bisschen gut gelaunt. Keine Ahnung, der Chor gestern hat mich voll aufgeputscht. Dazu hat sich Albert heute extrem gut benommen. Es gab eine gute Lasagne, mit Sandra freunde ich mich langsam an, von Zuhause gute Nachrichten, alles supi eigentlich. Klar es gibt immer was zu meckern, aber heute stoerts mich einfach nicht.
Also: See that pretty girl in that mirror there,Who can that attractive girl be?Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress, such a pretty smile, such a pretty me!I feel pretty, I feel stunning, and entrancing, feel like running and dancing for joy, for I´m loved by a pretty wonderful boy! (ok der boy fehlt noch^^)


Cu, Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen